Joe Nichols, P.E.
Vice President/Managing Partner
Joe Nichols has over 20 years of experience in civil engineering and construction management with extensive work on design-build projects. His experiences include:
- construction management for grading, paving and bridge work for various DOT as well as private clients
- site civil design and construction
- construction management for design-build commercial/industrial building projects
- construction management for deep foundations for DOT and private projects
- construction and engineering management for the design-build of the $100M+ foundation remediation of the Center Hill Dam for the USACE
- research relating to the field performance of non-standard concrete mix designs under extreme placement conditions
Joe has worked as a consultant for Clinton Engineering since 2005 and has recently joined the company as a managing partner while serving as Vice President.
Joe earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Tennessee Technological University. He is a registered Professional Engineer in Tennessee, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.